Founded in 1967, Sheridan has grown from a neighborhood 400-student college to at least one of Ontario's leading post-secondary institutions, educating approximately 24,500 full-time and 18,500 continuing and part-time students annually at three campuses within the province of Ontario (Oakville, Brampton, and Mississauga).
An award-winning institution, Sheridan attracts students from Canada and around the world. Sheridan's 175,000 alumni play a critical role in shaping the long run of society within the arts, commerce, community service, health, technology and skilled crafts.
Located within the lakeside city of Oakville just west of Toronto, the Trafalgar Campus is home to over 9,500 students. This liberal, creative, and artistic campus offers programs in animation, art and style, advanced film and tv, musical, business, community studies, humanities, subject and technology, and more. Trafalgar is additionally home to the college of Animation, Art and style, Canada's largest conservatoire with over 6,000 students. The on-campus gallery may be a showcase for the work of scholars and school, while the corridors feature an ever-renewing display of student creativity. At the podium Sheridan with two performance theaters, highly acclaimed theatrical productions are staged once a year. The campus also gained notoriety as the place to begin for the hugely successful Broadway musical Come From Away. it's also home to the Canadian Music Theater Project, an incubator for brand new musicals.
Sheridan College Majors
Sheridan College offers quite 130 programs, 25 of which are degree programs, across its 5 faculties. Additionally, quite 500 courses for Continuing and Professional Studies are offered. Both full-time and part-time courses are offered at the institute.
Among the most areas of interest within which the programs are offered; Engineering Sciences, Business, Applied Computing, Technology Fundamentals, Visual & humanistic discipline, Humanities and Social Sciences and Architectural Studies.
Some of the popular student-favorite programs at Sheridan College include:
- BBA (Hons.) in Human Resources Management
- Graduate Certificate in Advertising - Account Management
- Graduate Certificate in Creative Industries Management
- Diploma in automatic data processing system Technician- Software Engineering
- Located within the multicultural hub of Brampton, the Davis Campus is Sheridan College's largest campus.
- The campus has over 12,000 students.
- There are 72 laboratories and 69 programs on campus.
- Davis Campus is home to applied health, community services, engineering, and technology programs.
Hazel McCallion Campus:
- Hazel McCallion Campus is found in Mississauga, Canada's sixth largest city.
- The campus enrolls quite 5,500 students.
- There are 28 laboratories and 33 programs on the campus.
- Sheridan College Trafalgar Campus is found within the Lakeside city of Oakville, just west of Toronto.
- The campus has quite 8,225 students.
- Trafalgar Campus has 179 laboratories and 45 programs.
- Trafalgar is home to the school of Animation, Art and style.
Sheridan College Accommodation
Sheridan College offers its candidates a spread of accommodation options to settle on from supporting their budget, needs and requirements. Available options include on-campus hostels and off-campus homestays, among others.
Residence facilities are available on the Davis Campus and Trafalgar Road Campus.
Sheridan College hostels provide modern accommodation for international students with laundry facilities and fully equipped suites with a communal kitchen.
All students enrolled in Sheridan College who want to remain near the campus but don't have on-campus accommodation can choose off-campus dormitories. Homestay is one in every of the choices available for such candidates.
Sheridan recommends home providers like Homadorma or Homestay Connection for any assistance with accommodation. Websites like www.places4students.com also can be considered when exploring options
Sheridan College Fees
- Prices vary in keeping with department and program type.
- ● Average Annual Tuition Fee: CAD 20,266.00
- ● Average Cost of Living per Year: 12,669.00 CAD
- ● Application fee: 100 CAD (varies between programs)