Lazarski University, one of the first universities that come to mind when education is mentioned in Poland, was established in 1993. Lazarski University has approximately 5000 students. The university, which has more than 300 faculty members, accepts students from 29 different countries. Lazarski University has the law, economics, management, finance and accounting, international relations, and public administration.
Lazarski University, one of the excellent schools for quality undergraduate and graduate education in Poland, provides undergraduate instruction in 3 years and graduate education in 2 years. Lazarski University, which creates another difference in the field of education in Poland, also provides its students with two-degree opportunities with a double degree program.
Lazarski University is also ranked in the top three among Polish Private Universities by the rating agency based in Poland. Lazarski University, located in the Mokotov district of Warsaw, provides a good network with a multinational atmosphere that hosts students from 42 different nationalities in total.
Life at Lazarski University
Life at Lazarski University is quite hectic. It offers university students social opportunities along with a good education. The university, which is a perfect choice for pleasant student life, provides a wide range of options. When we look at these possibilities;
Curriculums are constantly updated in consultation with experts. The BUSINESS COUNCIL, which ensures that the university's syllabuses align with today's market needs, regularly audits the syllabus.
It's not just theoretical;
- Interactive lessons with workshops, case studies, and simulations.
- Early experience with paid internships through partner companies and the chance to already have references
- Support for students to find a job thanks to the employment department within the university.
- With the Erasmus+ program, the opportunity to study at more than 90 universities abroad, as well as education and internship opportunities abroad
- Double degree chance thanks to Coventry University collaboration
The above are among the prominent items. In addition, it offers university students the opportunity to socialize and interact with different cultures with many student clubs.
Lazarski University Programs & Fees
Lazarski University programs and fees are as follows:
Language Preparation Programs
- English Preparation (October – June) €3,250 October
- English Preparation (February – June) €1,650 February
- Polish Preparation (October – June) €2,400 October
- Polish Preparation (February – June) €1,250 February
Undergraduate Programs and Areas of Specialization
- Economy (Business Economics) €2,700
- Management (E-Commerce) €2,700
- Management (Tourism and Travel Management) €2,700
- International Relations (European Studies) €2,700
- Finance and Accounting€2,700
- Double Degree Program (Lazarski + Coventry University): Business Economics €3,400
- Dual Degree Programme: International Relations and European Studies €3,400
English Master's Programs and (Specialization Areas)
- Economics (International Business Economics) €2,700
- International Relations (European Management) €2,700
- International Relations (Contemporary Politics) €2,700
- Double Degree Program (Lazarski + Coventry University): International Business Economics €3,400
- Double Degree Program: International Relations and European Management €3,400
- Double Degree Program: International Relations and Contemporary Politics €3,400