The Anatolian Foundation of the 21st Century established Istinye University in 2015 as a continuation of the MLP Care Group's 25 years of experience and skill, integrating under one roof three distinct hospital brands: "Liv Hospital," "Medical Park," and "VM Medical Park.". Istinye University strives to rank among the most prestigious universities in Turkey by producing new knowledge through its educational and research performance and by assisting its students in becoming knowledgeable in their fields by disseminating existing knowledge. Istinye University's academic staff is successfully committed to education and research to make a difference. In keeping with its mission to be a science and research hub, Istinye University strives to apply a student-centered understanding of education to its operations. Through the research of its academic staff, the University hopes to advance the boundaries of science, put scientific discoveries into practice for social welfare, and provide the community with high-quality, easily accessible healthcare services. By implementing educational, research, and social service programs at international standards, Istinye University offers its students a wide range of abilities and a learning and inclusive environment that spans technology and art.
Istinye University Programs
Istinye University in Istanbul, Turkey, provides a variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees in a variety of faculties and departments. So, there are many options that you can choose. Here are the programs that Istinye University offers:
- Medicine (MD)
- Dentistry (DDS)
- Pharmacy (B.Sc.)
- Nursing (B.Sc.)
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation (B.Sc.)
- Nutrition and Dietetics (B.Sc.)
- Medical Imaging Techniques (B.Sc.)
- Psychology (B.Sc.)
- Architecture (B.Sc.)
- Interior Architecture and Environmental Design (B.Sc.)
- Graphic Design (B.Sc.)
- Business Administration (B.Sc.)
- International Trade and Business (B.Sc.)
- Medical Biology (M.Sc.)
- Medical Pharmacology (M.Sc.)
- Medical Microbiology (M.Sc.)
- Medical Physiology (M.Sc.)
- Nursing (M.Sc.)
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation (M.Sc.)
- Nutrition and Dietetics (M.Sc.)
- Medical Imaging Techniques (M.Sc.)
- Clinical Psychology (M.Sc.)
Admission and Application Requirements
For Undergraduate Programs:
- You must have finished secondary school and earned a high school diploma or its equivalent. The Turkish Ministry of Education or an equivalent institution should acknowledge the certification.
- You must provide your high school transcripts, demonstrating your academic performance and the courses you did in secondary school. An official copy of the SAT I, ACT, GCE, or other national or international examination results.
- You must demonstrate your language proficiency. For departments where English is the medium of instruction, the University wants TOEFL IBT- Overall 75. Additionally, the TMER Certificate is awarded by Universities (B2, if available) for departments with a Turkish Medium of Instruction.
- To apply to Istinye University, you must complete the application form and send the required documentation.
For Graduate Programs:
- You must have earned your applicable bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or its equivalent. Depending on the curriculum, a specific academic background may be optional.
- You must submit transcripts from your undergraduate studies. These transcripts should demonstrate your academic performance as well as the courses you've taken.
- You must get a certificate of equivalence or certificate of recognition. Istinye University will give a Certificate of Recognition to candidates who apply for graduate programs in Social Sciences. Candidates for graduate programs in healthcare must get a Certificate of Equivalence from the Council of Higher Education.
- You must have a Turkish Proficiency Certificate (C1).
- A bachelor's degree or international equivalent (at least Lower Second Class) or comparable professional certification is required.
- Proof of English language proficiency at or above the IELTS 6.5 level or any other equivalent (where applicable).
5.296 $ - 24.200 $ annually
4.950 $ - 12.833 $ annually
Accommodation and Living Conditions
Istinye University does not have on-campus housing. However, they provide an additional option for students seeking accommodation by facilitating access to private dorms at cheaper costs. Although the institution does not control student housing, these associated private dorms might provide students with a convenient and cost-effective housing option. These accommodations frequently include a variety of conveniences and services, allowing students to live comfortably while attending Istinye University. As a result, students wanting to attend Istinye University should look into these private dormitory choices for their accommodation needs and contact the University for assistance in gaining access to these facilities.
If you do not prefer dorms, you can look for off-campus housing. To begin with, you won't have to worry about where to stay in this magnificent city because the University partners with surrounding citizens who offer student housing. There are numerous alternatives accessible, all of which are dependent on your preferences. You can live in a private home where you must pay for all necessary bills, such as electricity and water, among others. Those who want privacy and an off-campus lifestyle may discover nicely furnished apartments and, in some cases, single rooms, depending on their budget. Because most accommodation partners are close to the institution, students can stroll to campus and save money. Furthermore, the University provides an efficient and dependable bus service to alleviate student and staff travel concerns. The institution offers free shuttle service throughout campus, and there are buses across the city at authorized bus stations, including places not served by the public transportation provider.
Istinye University has about 4000 students, and the number is growing alarmingly. This figure is projected to rise further. So, you will be welcomed into an international environment. Moreover, university tuition prices are lower than at many European institutions, and students can apply for scholarships. In addition to these, Istanbul is a city of glitz and luxury. This large Turkish metropolis spans Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus Strait. Visitors travel to Istanbul every year to discover its lovely streets. Due to its friendly environment and refreshing climatic conditions, the city has recently become one of the most popular ex-pat destinations. Students are no exception to the rule. Statistics reflect the increased number of students who have chosen Istanbul as their ideal study destination over the last decade, making this even better.